As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework.
The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining the acclaimed app. You will additionally work on innovative new app projects as well as internally incubated ventures.
Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have previous experience in Flutter development.
Also we need you to be able to seamlessly integrate what you design and code on mobile to our AWS and GCP backends and test, tune and enhance the data flow between backend and front end using different methods like caching, relentlessly.
- 1-2 years working as a full-time professional developer (Mobile) and 0.6 Year in a flutter(Must)
- Experience building a moderately complex Android/iOS app with knowledge of dart. Bonus if it’s on the Play Store or we can view the project
- Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed
- Published at least one app on the Play Store using Flutter/ Native (Java/Kotlin/Swift/Object c)
- Networking and integrating third-party APIs
- Working with a version control system (i.e., Git)
- Test, tune and enhance data flow between app’s AWS and GCP backends and front end
- Experience building and deploying a moderately complex Flutter/Android/IOS app
- Translating UI/UX designs into code
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimization
- General knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries
- GCP and AWS proven proficiency