This is a great opportunity to join an agile and dynamic technology team operating globally. Help us create better AI solutions for our clients in different fields of AI and machine learning. This position will assist in creating experiments and prototyping implementations to pushing boundaries in designing new architectures.
This role will be the subject matter expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and related technologies, with the ability to demonstrate understanding of the business applications and opportunities in the market. In addition, present complex ML/AI concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Domain knowledge of machine learning and text/data analysis/natural language processing techniques for classification, detection, key attribute extraction, segmentation, or activity detection.
- Solid understanding of linear algebra, calculus.
- Familiar with how to retrieve data from databases and other systems and tools using queries, exporting capabilities, and other effective methods.
- Fully responsible for deliverables-including definition, completion, and technical quality, as well as assuring consistency across the responsibility span.
- Object-oriented programming and principles, in Python, C++, or Java.
- Experience in Data Modeling and Architecture.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills and a keen desire to learn.
- 1+ years of experience working technical challenges associated with machine learning and/or text/data analysis/natural language processing.
- BS degree
- Strong problem-solving skills and capable of working with analysts, and technical software developers across several technical disciplines.
- Strong software development and/or algorithmic scripting skills, preferably with knowledge of machine learning and/or deep learning frameworks.
- Hands-on experience using text/data analysis/natural language processing and machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow, Torch, Caffe.
- Familiarity with data analysis and visualization in Python.
- Experience with these, or similar tools, a plus.
- Amazon – AMI’s, ML Solutions Lab
- Google – BigQuery, Dataproc, Spanner.